GEMA/HS Alert: Decatur All Hazards
Flood Warning issued December 4 at 5:44PM EST by NWS Tallahassee FL
Spring Creek near Iron City (CR 16) affecting Decatur, Miller and Seminole Counties
The Flood Warning continues for the Spring Creek near Iron City (CR 16).
* From this evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 5:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 15.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to rise to near 17.5 feet by Wednesday evening.
* Impact: At 18.0 feet: Flood waters approach homes near Yates Road and Smith Landing.
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you see flood waters: Turn around. Don’t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.govweather.gov and click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current conditions and click on your river point.http://www.weather.gov