Friendship House of Jesus is offering a free summer program to children and teenagers in the community.
A wide rang of age appropriate recreational activities and life skills training will be offered for 5 – 17 year old participants. For children to participate, a parent or guardian must come to the Friendship House, 220 North Russ St, to register their children or for more information call 229-243-1298.
The mission is to provide our communities children and youth with a free, safe and fun environment while implementing biblical principles and laying the foundation for a productive future for Bainbridge’s young people.
Programs and activities will include:
· Free Transportation-transportation will be provided at pick up and drop off points are as follows: King-West - Rivers Apartments - Bethel Road - Pear Orchard/E. River Road - Blackjack Community - Mobile City – Edgewood - West Street - Washington Street - Briarwood Apartments - Water Street - Powell Street - Broughton Street - Troupe Street - Landmark Apartments
· Free Lunch served at 12:30p.m. daily
· Bible Study and Life Instruction
· Organized Recreation/Water Days
· Art, Music, Dance, Skits, Aerobics and Crafts
· Kiwanis Block Party/June 28th
· Beach Field Trips to Florida
· Special Guests and Speakers
All services and activities are offered at no cost to the children. If you or your business would like to assist Friendship House in helping cover the costs that come with operating a ministry of this magnitude please consider a sponsorship. We are expecting 200 to 250 children and teenagers during our 2012 summer program. Your sponsorship could change a child’s Life forever.